touchAble 3 offers a vast array of new and improved features
- now connects via a simple USB cable.
- now provides 42 new templates for all Ableton Live’s Instruments and Effects (including the most advanced ones such as "Operator" or "Analog"), all closely resembling their counterparts in look & feel (in-app purchase)
- now provides a new iPad/iPhone "Link Mode". Users can now combine two or more iPads/iPhones to one big control surface: the position, order and size of each device’s clip view can be freely set and all linked iOS devices will constantly depend on each other.
- now supports Devices in Racks. A simple tap opens a rack and unveils the chains, a second one will gives access to every Device contained in the selected chain. By exceeding the traditional 8 macro control limitation, touchAble allows users to get full control over any type of complex Set.
- now features a completely recoded Server which insures perfect communication between the computer running Ableton Live and the connected iOS devices. In addition to provide wireless connectivity using an ad-hoc WIFI network on stage or router for home studio use, connecting to Ableton with touchAble 3 now has never been easier : plug in a simple USB cable to the iOS device and to the computer, and you are ready to go.